Abstracts of all papers can be found here.
- “Chisholm’s Changing Conception of Ordinary Objects,” Grazer Philosophische Studien, volume 76 (Summer 2008)
- “The Metaphysics of Mass Expressions,” Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, an online encyclopedia.
- “More Problems for MaxCon: Contingent Particularity and Stuff-Thing Coincidence,” Acta Analytica 26 (2):135-154
- “Why Everyone Acts Altruistically All the Time: What Parodying Psychological Egoism Can Teach Us,” Philosophia Vol. 39:3 (an official online version is here)
Works in Progress:
- Bare Objects, Ordinary Objects, and Mereological Essentialism [updated substantially October 2009]
- Temporally Restricted Mereology
- Jesus and Mary; Why Christians Should Not Believe in Qualia [I will post a draft when it is available for viewing]